Terms of Service
- The Operator(s) of Freedom's Herald website (www.freedomsherald.org) and associated internet services (hereafter referred to as the "Operator") will not knowingly permit or authorize the release of the names and/or email address of any user of the services (hereafter referred to as "User") to any external entity, except under the following circumstances:
- As the result of legal subpoena or search warrant investigating illegal activities under US law, and/or
- Subsequent to any action or activity utilizing Freedom's Herald website for the purpose of conspiring to, advocating, or assistance in the commission of any illegal act under US law; including, but not limited to:
- Threats of violence or violence on any person or persons,
- Threats of violence or violence on and/or destruction of any edifice - no matter where the edifice is located,
- Threats of violence or violence on and/or destruction of any means of public or private transportation - no matter where the means of transportation is located,
- Creation of, or the commission of acts that can be classified as a criminal enterprise,
- Deliberate distribution of malware.
- The Operator shall not be responsible for the collective or individual statements, correspondence, remarks, or actions of any User or Users.
- Freedom's Herald and associated internet services is a community and while disagreements, discussions, and debates will happen in the normal course of the use of the services, each User is expected to refrain from conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- The Operator can and will ban Users that violate any rules set forth or implied in these Terms of Service at the Operator's discretion. There shall be no warnings, second chances, or recourse for the User to overturn the final decision to ban a User.